Thursday, May 21, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

Hi, everyone!  This week's Ways to Use It Challenge over at Splitcoast is to create a one layer card.  The challenge police may come after me since I already made this card, but had not posted it yet.  I used the 'Pressed Flowers' and sentiment from (unknown name), both from Stampin Up.  For the flowers, I used markers direct-to-stamp, starting with Daffodil Delight in the center, Lovely Lilac on the leaves, Brilliant Blue to highlight the petals, then Old Olive for the greenery.  It took a little bit to do this multiple times, but I love how it turned out and I ended up with NO smudges.....a miracle! :)



Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous floral card Angie - love those delicate wee flowers and how you have moved them around the base of the card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine