Sunday, May 31, 2020

Llama Tell You

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Chrysi aka knoxville8625....congrats, Chrysi!!!  I chose this beautiful card for the gorgeous colors and clean framed layout.  My little niece, Paxton, loves llamas so I used the 'Llama Tell You' set from Divinity Designs LLC for her birthday card. I am remiss that I didn't add a black mat, but I'm not deconstructing it now! :)  The Pool Party card base was swiped with a Pool Party ink pad, creating a faux wood look....the color on color came out very close to Chrysi's Coastal Cabana card base.  The llama was stamped onto a white panel cut out with the Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, then the background was sponged while the panel was still in the die (in order to maintain the white border.)  Since the image panel looked a bit plain, I added a fence cut with the Farm Fence Die and the sentiment was stamped on and matted with the Sentiment Strips with Layers Dies (from the April Blessings Box).  Two matching gemstones were added as a simple embellishment.

Divinity Designs LLC: LLama Tell You, Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Farm Fence Die, Sentiment Strips with Layers Dies; Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a fun card Angie - love your colour combination, and I think omitting the black layer gave a softer look to the card.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine