Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Deer Silhouette Sunset

SplitcoastStampers Sketch Challenge #804
Hi, everyone! It's time for another new Sketch Challenge over at SplitcoastStampers!!  I definitely stretched the boundaries on this one and used images instead of the circles plus three rows of layered hills in place of the three strips.  The stamps I used are from 'Deer Silhouettes' by Divinity Designs LLC.  This is a definite go-to set when I need a quick masculine card. The background panel was sponged, stamped, then cut out with a Double Stitched Rectangle Die. The card base was cut out with the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer Dies set, then stamped with the Wood Background stamp. Six strands of black embroidery thread were used to tie around the card front and make a bow.  Yeah, I know, bows aren't very masculine, but I just couldn't get a knot to look right, so I gave up and gave in to a bow! :)



Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW what a great use of the sketch Angie - it certainly inspired you, as this is a stunning card!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine