Saturday, June 13, 2020

Father's Day Tropical Shirt

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Kawaii Pen Shop....I chose this tropical planner to help me with one of my Father's Days cards for next week.  I think my Father-in-law will get a kick out of it since we have just booked a family cruise for next spring.  The card base was cut with the Couture Collection Dies set and the rest was cut with the Everyday Shirt Dies set; the fun paper is from the 'Cool and Casual' Paper Pad (all items are from Divinity Designs LLC). For the inside panel, I traced the inside lines of the card base die and cut it with a paper trimmer and scissors....a perfect mat! This whole card was quick and easy to make.....I am so grateful for all of the fun cutting dies these days...no more creating things from scratch like we used to....well, not as much, anyway! :)

Divinity Designs LLC: Cool and Casual Paper Pad, Couture Collection Dies, Everyday Shirt Dies; Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!!  It's always appreciated!!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

3 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Wow! This is so colorful and fun! I never know what kind of card to make my FIL because he works all the time and has no hobbies. A shirt card would be so fun! TFS and thanks for joining the IC this week!

bensarmom said...

Angie,
This is an amazing card! I love the bright colors and true Hawaiian look!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and fabulous card Angie - amazing dies and so stunningly used on this tropical themed shirt.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine