Sunday, November 4, 2018

Impressed, Amazed, Inspired by You!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is LeAnn aka N2SCRAPPIN....congrats, LeAnn!  I chose this amazing card from her gallery to case since I needed a birthday card today for my nephew.  I used similar colors, three panels, embossed sentiment on black, and black baker's twine.  I began by swiping Island Indigo and Old Olive ink pads onto a craft sheet, spritzed with water, then mopped up the ink with a white piece of cardstock (the wrinkle free distress technique).  Once the panel was dry, the trees from 'Wide Open Spaces' were stamped in black and the panel was cut into thirds, matted in black, then popped up over an indigo card base.  The sentiment from 'Sweet Little Sentiments' was heat embossed in pewter; two pewter brads were added to match the embossing powder.  My card is a bit boring compared to LeAnn's work of art, but I think my nephew will like it.

Stampin Up Wide Open Spaces and Sweet Little Sentiments, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: