Monday, November 5, 2018

Nuts About You!

Hi, everyone!  My card today combines two Splitcoast challenges: the Clean and Simple Challenge them is 'Ah, Nuts!' and the Technique Lovers Challenge is to use any stenciling technique.  I began by choosing a chevron stencil to use with Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, and Night of Navy inks for a gradient look.  The acorns from 'Autumn Blessings' were stamped three times, watercolored, then cut out with the ODBD Custom Fall Leaves and Acorn Dies set.  The sentiment is from 'Thankful Song'.  Both panels were cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies.  The card base was swiped with an ink pad, creating the faux wood look.  I will be putting this card in my stash to save it for my hubby's birthday.  Good thing he doesn't read my blog! lol!!

ODBD Autumn Blessings, ODBD Thankful Song, ODBD Custom Fall Leaves and Acorn Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Angie - sorry I have not been around much lately but life has been hectic, including a trip to Australia, and also a conference, so won't be online much again before next Monday....
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

Fabulous background chevrons and Fall card design Angella.

Hugs Diane