Friday, November 23, 2018

Love and Hugs with Alcohol Inks

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Crystal Komara aka crykomara.....congrats, Crystal!!!  Crystal had several awesome cards in her gallery on which she used alcohol inks.....I chose this awesome design to case today so that I could practice with my alcohol inks.  I also loved the clever layout with the vellum circle and die cuts.  For my card, I began by adding pink, purple, teal, pearl, and gold alcohol inks to Yupo paper, blended them with the mixative, cut the panel with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, added the vellum circle which was cut with the ODBD Custom Pierced Circles Dies, trimmed the edge, then matted the panel in eggplant. Gold metallic cardstock was used to die cut the larger rectangle, the butterfly from the ODBD Custom Bitty Butterflies Dies, and the 'hugs' from the ODBD 'Hugs' Stamp/Die Duos set.  Gold heart sequins were added to coordinate with the other gold touches.

ODBD Hugs Stamp/Die Duos, ODBD Custom Bitty Butterflies Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Circles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

An awesome CASE of the original Angie, and I love your soft(er) colours with the gold accents
Blessings
Maxine