Sunday, July 22, 2018

Live In The Sunshine

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Jill aka JD from PAUSA....congrats, Jill!!  I have been a fan of Jill's work for many years.....after cruising through her awesome gallery, I finally decided on this amazing card since I'm a sucker for sunsets and silhouettes!  For my card, I have used 'The Outpost' set from Artistic Outpost.  I will also be submitting this card to Stacy's 'Tank of Gas' Getaway VSN Challenge since this country scene reminds me of Young's Dairy in Ohio which is a little over 2 hours away.....I have made it there and back on one tank (depending on the vehicle!).  Since this stamp was not a full silhouette, I sponged dark gray and green to shadow the scene against the sunrise/sunset. The sky was also sponged, with yellow, orange, and red.  To keep it flat for mailing, I used a small hole punch to create 'faux brads' for the black layer.  The edges of the card base were sponged for a little dimension.

Artistic Outpost The Outpost, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful 'atmospheric' card Angie - love your sunset, and the faux brads - I have done that in the past too, and added glossy accents to them.
Blessings
Maxine