Thursday, July 19, 2018

The Great Outdoors

Hi, everyone!  For my card today, I am combining the Ways To Use It 'Happy Camper' Challenge with Michelle's VSN 'Great Outdoors' Challenge.  The stamps are from the $1 bin from either JoAnn's or Michael's from at least five or six years ago....I'm happy to finally use them today! Since the tent and the fire stamps were the same size, I layered two strips of green cardstock after sponging the edges to make the tent look further away. The tent was stamped directly onto the background then again on white and colored with markers....since the tent image had tie-down stakes, I was not interested in trying to fussy cut the thin lines.  Once the 2nd tent was colored, it was cut out and popped up over the stamped background.  The moon from 'Rocket Man' by North Coast Creations was stamped and sponged in gray, then the sentiment from the $1 set was stamped over it.  Three tiny sequin stars were adhered to the night sky and then some dots were added with a glitter pen.

Studio G the Great Outdoors, NCC Rocket Man (Moon), Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Oh your card just made me smile, Angie!!! I saw this on SCS and just burst into a happy face! Love this ♥