Saturday, July 21, 2018

Monarch Butterfly Prayers

Monarch Butterfly Postage Stamps
Happy Saturday, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the many postage stamp sheets from the US Mint Sheets site.  Even after I chose these beautiful Monarch Butterfly stamps, I continued looking until I had seen every page....they were very interesting to me, even though I'm not a stamp enthusiast!  For my card, I have also combined Brenda's 'Get Well' VSN Challenge.  I was too lazy to stamp an entire sheet of butterflies, so I went with a simpler, CAS version.  The butterfly was stamped with the 'Trois Jolies Papillons' set, cut out with the ODBD Custom Tres Papillons Dies set, colored and popped up over a panel which was stamped with the Chalkboard Vine Background stamp in light green and then trimmed with a pair of postage edged scissors which I have had in my tool bin forevah!! :)  Instead of  a 'get well' stamp, I chose the Praying for You stamp from the Ornate Borders Sentiments set.

ODBD Trois Jolies Papillons, ODBD Custom Tres Papillons Dies, ODBD Chalkboard Vine Background, ODBD Ornate Borders Sentiments, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: