Sunday, June 17, 2018

Shabby Steno Pad

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Jeri aka stampmontana....congrats, Jeri!  Instead of a card, I chose to case this beautiful steno pad since I need a pad to keep track of all of my to-do lists.  Instead of die-cutting a butterfly like Jeri did, I chose a butterfly pattern from the ODBD Shabby Rose Paper Collection and die cut an 'A' with the ODBD Custom Letter A Die out of two sheets from the ODBD Shabby Pastels Paper Collection.  To see how quick and easy these steno pads are to decorate, see my tutorial HERE.

ODBD Custom Letter A Die, ODBD Shabby Rose Paper Collection, ODBD Shabby Pastels Paper Collection, Steno Designed by Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: