Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Carte Postale Throwback

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 703
Hi, everyone! This week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast is a fun one....since my job was eliminated last month, I have been purging every room in the house, especially my craft room.  While cleaning and organizing, I have fallen in love with my old Stampin Up sets again.  For my card today, I have used the 'Carte Postale' set along with the 'Fine Lace' background stamp.  This card is a bit of a throwback to an old favorite card which I had created with this set ten years ago...see it HERE.  The flowers were colored by using markers direct to the stamp; both the flowers and the bird were fussy cut...there were no matching dies back then! :) 

Stampin Up Carte Postale and Fine Lace Background, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Angie Crockett from Body Mind Spirit and Stamps Blog

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Angie. I am on another purge at the moment - I thought it was the weather (winter here and I can't get into the gardens).
Sorry to hear your job was 'eliminated' - that must have been/is being difficult.
Hugs and blessings
Maxine