Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gingham Birthday Blessings

Hello!!  Happy Sunday!!  My card today was created using one of my favorite challenges from Splitcoast Stampers....the Queen for the Day Challenge.   This week's Queen for the Day Challenge is to choose one of our past Queens which usernames are from E to I......I have chosen this beautiful card from Karen's gallery (aka imastampin).  I loved the simple, elegant design....perfect to make a quick birthday card. My nickname for Karen has been "Wolverine" for several years since she uses her nails for distressing her paper! :)

I will also be submitting this to one of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges at Splitcoast (exclusive challenges for Fan Club members only).  I can't tell you what the challenge is, but the fabulous hostess is former "Breadstick" Stacy Morgan aka twinshappy.  You'll have to join the Fan Club in order to find out what the fun is all about (there is a total of 42 challenges, a few each day....for an entire week!)

ODBD "Gingham Background", "Mini Tags 1", "Grunge Butterfly and custom die", Card Designer Angie Crockett


I have used the ODBD "Gingham Background" stamp, along with the "Grunge Butterfly Die" and "2-Step Butterfly", and a sentiment from "Mini Tags 1".  The heart doily is from the Target $1 spot.....I picked them up earlier this year around Valentine's Day, but knew I would use them before next February!

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Cards By Jan said...

Thanks for showing me what that gingham BG looks like....is on my list...I can see it will be a very versatile one to have!! Beautiful card!!
Hugs