Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hippo Cheerleader for Featured Stamper

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Danni Bindel aka danni5199......congrats, Danni!!!  Wow, can this girl color!!!!  One of these days I will commit to joining the Copics community, but for now I had to do my best with my SU markers.  I chose this adorable card from Danni's gallery.....I loved the layout and cheerleader theme.  This image from Motivet is one I won from a challenge blog several years ago.  I have heard that Motivet is no longer in business.....what a shame.....their images were adorable!!

Card Designer Angie Crockett from Body, Mind, Spirit and Stamps!

'Ingredients' used:
Stamps: Image by Motivet, sentiment is SU 'Warm Words';
Cardstock: SU Pixie Pink, Almost Amethyst, and Whisper White;
Designer Paper: Basic Grey 'Sugar Rush';
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, SU Pink Pirouette and SU Markers;
Accessories: 'Border Carnivale' die by Cheery Lynn Designs, Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Circle Nestabilities, Gems by Nestabling, 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist, Oval punches by SU, paper piercer and template, foam tape, sponge daubers.
Size: 5-1/2 square.

Hope you are having a great Sunday!!

Blessings,

No comments: