Saturday, July 6, 2013

You Have Blessed My Life!

Hi, everyone! This week's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers is to choose any item from the "Poketo" site as inspiration for your project. I chose this cactus planter set because the orange and green colors really stood out to me and I knew I had some retired SU designer paper to match...yay!!! Last week I did not get a chance to make a card for the Featured Stamper Laura Nehring aka thecraftysister, so I chose this beautiful card from Lauras' gallery......congrats, Laura! This week's Friday Free 4 All challenge is to pick one of the past F4A challenges....I chose F4A170 "Repeat After Me" and used more than one pearl...two different sizes....plus the pattern on the dsp is repeating as well.

ODBD "Be Joyful" Card Designer Angie Crockett

For my card, I used the "Be Joyful" set by Our Daily Bread designs to make a birthday card.  I love this simple design......can't wait to use it again!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett



No comments: