Saturday, May 26, 2012

God is Great, God is Good!

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I am super excited to share a "sneaky peek" with you from one of the upcoming June sets by Our Daily Bread designs!!!  This prayer from the "Grace" set is one that my siblings and I would say at the dinner table when we were youngsters, so this definitely tugs at the ole heart strings!! :)


This week's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast is to find an item from the super fun "Charming Charlie" store.....doesn't this gorgeous bracelet scream "Granny Smith Apples"?! That's what I heard it say!!! The Paper Play Challenge is "Summer Lovin'"....what says summer more than apples? Plus, this is my second entry for the "It Ain't Easy Being Green" Ways To Use It Challenge at Splitcoast.


Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Grace' (will be released on June 1st);
Cardstock: Stampin Up Early Espresso (BROWN) and Whisper White;
Designer Paper: Jillibean Soup 'Apple Cheddar Soup' 6x6 pack;
Ink: Stampin Up Early Espresso and Pear Pizazz;
Accessories: Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles and Assorted Fresh Fruit Dies (Apples), Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch, Stampin Up Espresso Baker's Twine and Button, Zva Creative Pearls, paper piercer and template, foam tape, sponge daubers, Ranger Glossy Accents;
Size: 6 x 4.


Before I sign off, I wanted to remind you about the big Memorial Day Sale going on over at Our Daily Bread designs......check out the patriotic and Memorial stamps sets at 20% off, plus free US shipping!  Thanks, Kelley and ODBD, for your generosity!!

Have a very blessed weekend, everyone!!

1 comment:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hello there my sweet friend! I just had to stop in my tracks and let you know how much I LOVE your card!! Those apples are such a fun touch. My little one ask a while back: "mommy, do I have to say "Grace" for my snacks too?" I told her that we should be thankful for all food that we eat and your sweet card confirms that even more! Have a blessed weekend! Hugs, Sabrina