Friday, May 18, 2012

MTME Seed Packet Envelope Card


Hi everyone!!!  Happy Friday to you!!!  Today's project is one I made a little over a year ago when My Time Made Easy was our sponsor at what was formerly Christian Paper Crafts.  Since I have many, many unposted cards, I thought I had better get some cleared from my to-do list!!!!


Both the seed packet template and digi stamps are from My Time Made Easy.  The watering can and sentiment were printed from my pc onto vellum, then cut out, made into stickers with my Xyron sticker maker, then adhered over some Prima designer paper.  I love to print on vellum, but vellum adhesive is usually visible, so I like to use my sticker maker instead to coat the entire piece.


'Ingredients List':
Stamps: 'Tending The Garden' Digi Stamps by My Time Made Easy;
Cardstock: Stampin Up Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, and Vellum;
Accessories: My Time Made Easy 'Simple Seedling Template', Ginham Ribbon, Spellbinders Labels Eleven, Xyron Sticker Maker,  Corner Rounder, Paper Piercer, Foam Tape;
Size: Approx A2.


Thanks for dropping by!  God bless!

No comments: