Sunday, May 6, 2012

Father's Day Hammocks By The Sea!!


Hi there!  If these cards looks familiar, you are right!  I made this card to help Betty Wright celebrate being Queen For The Day over at Splitcoast.....I loved her design so much that I decided to make three more and get a head start on Father's Day.....one for my dad, my step-dad, and my father in law.  Boy, it sure feels good to be ahead on something!!!  I guess I should get busy on my four Mother's Day cards since I only have a week!!  Eek!!


I used the Crayon Resist Technique on these three cards as well.....the only thing I changed up was the scripture verse and color of cardstock.


Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Happy Retirement' and Randi's Song (background);
Cardstock: Stampin Up Marina Mist, Whisper White, Glossy White, and Naturals White;
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Stampin Up Calypso Coral, Marina Mist, Always Artichoke, and Close to Cocoa;
Accessories: White Crayon, May Arts Twill Ribbon, sponge daubers, foam tape;
Size: A2.


Thanks for stopping by!  God bless!!!

No comments: