Sunday, December 11, 2022

Dino-mite!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Gerry aka vegasgem....congrsats, Gerry!  I chose this fun dino birthday card to case today....I loved the fun colors and the three cute dinosaurs.  For my card, I went with similar colors but changed the layout so that I could use this cute set from Divinity Designs LLC, Dinosaurs Stamp/Die Duos.  The paper is from the Birthday Brights Paper Pad and here are the dies used: Pierced Frames, A2 Thin Pierced Frame, and the A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer.  The dinos were colored with markers and popped up with Foam Mounting Tape.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

How cute are these dinosaurs Angie - a sweet card!
Blessings
Maxine