Saturday, December 3, 2022

You're A Great Catch!

 

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from Paper Hearts Designs.....I chose this awesome color palette to help me create this bluegill card for my hubby's birthday.  Since I water-colored the fish, the colors aren't as bright as in the photo.  I picked up the bluegill stamp many years ago at a stamp show, from Gray Wolf Graphics (I think this company does not exist anymore.)    They also sold the fish eyeball stickers at the same booth.  I looked for some designer paper to match the dark blue cube in the palette and found an old Basic Grey paper pad with some manly designs.  The remaining items used are from Divinity Designs LLC: Weathered Wood Collection Paper Pad, sentiment from 'Great Catch' Stamp/Die Duos set, Foam Mounting Tape, and the following dies: Vintage Labels 2, Pierced Vintage Labels 2, Pierced Rectangles, Matting Rectangle, Treat Tags, and A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer.                            


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: