Saturday, December 31, 2022

Summer Veggies

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Clocks Inspiration Pinterest Board.  When I saw this fun clock, I didn't have to look any further. (Photo is below.) I picked up the 'Farmer's Market' stamp set from Altenew a year ago during the Black Friday sales but had not inked it up....until now.  Each stamp was placed in my Misti, one at a time, and inked several times until I was happy with the colors.  I created four cards just as easy as one, since I used the Misti!!  Two were white and two were on craft cardstock. I diluted some blackberry ink and used a paintbrush to add splatters over each card. I am happy that these will mail easily since they do not need any bumpy embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a happy and safe New Year!!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Awesome use of the clock as a prompt Angie, and a fabulous set of cards as a result
Happy New Year
Blessings
Maxine