Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Be Fierce!


Hi, everyone!  This week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast reminded me of a lion, so I dug out this 3D stamp which I bought from Gray Wolf Stamps at a stamp show many years ago. (I think they are out of business now, unfortunately.)  The lion was stamped four times and the layers were fussy cut and popped up with Foam Mounting Tape after being colored with markers. I didn't have a sentiment to match, so I cut out the individual letters and made my own sentiment.  This is for my teenage nephew who is into martial arts....this is very fitting for him. The dies used for this card are from Divinity Designs LLC: Oval Stitched Rows, Ovals, Pennant Flags, Double Stitched Pennant Flags, Double Stitched Rectangles, Pierced Rectangles, and Letter board. Black metal brads were added to the corners and a clear glaze pen was used on the eyes.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: