Sunday, March 1, 2020

Celebrate Life

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Maura Hibbitts aka onecraftstamper....congrats, Maura!  Maura's gallery is chock full of cool techniques, mixed media, and my fave.....alcohol inks!!!  I chose this card to case today because of the AI background and cute sentiment banners.  The AI panel used for my card was actually created over a year ago while I was at my BFF's house, showing her how to use alcohol inks and lift ink.  The stamps I used for the lift are from Stampin Up but I do not know the name of the set.  I still had the 'So Many Sayings' set on my desk from yesterday's card, so I used it to create the three banners.


Thanks for visiting today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: