Sunday, March 15, 2020

Two Quick Rustic Birthday Cards

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Pauline aka meisu4....congrats, Pauline!  I was looking for inspiration to help me make some masculine cards and this awesome card did the trick!  I grabbed the 'Seek Me' set by Divinity Designs LLC, along with the 'Wood Background' and created two quick birthday cards.  I began by stamping the Wood Background with Crumb Cake ink onto Crumb Cake card bases, then stamped the trees with Mossy Meadow ink.  On the portrait card, I used a scripture verse from the set, cut with the 'Large Banners Dies'; on the landscape card, I used a scripture from the 'Dad' stamp set (retired).  Both cards were sponged on the edges to give a bit more dimension.

Divinity Designs LLC: Seek Me, Wood Background, Large Banners Dies; Card Designer Angie Crockett



Divinity Designs LLC: Seek Me, Wood Background, Dad; Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

2 comments:

bensarmom said...

Angie,
These are fantastic! I love them.

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning masculine cards Angie - love the textural backgrounds and the over-stamped tree images
Blessings
Maxine