Saturday, February 29, 2020

You Make Me Happy

Hi, everyone! This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration the Inspiring Tables Pinterest board.....I am always a sucker for royal blue, so I chose this awesome table setting.  I used two of my neglected Stampin Up sets, Bitty Buds and So Many Sayings, along with the Blossom 3 SB Dies. I haven't made a shaped card in a while so this was fun. To help keep the outer flowers somewhat lined up, I traced a circle die with a blue marker and then began stamping.  I did not use a stamp positioner....I just "went for it"...it's not perfectly symmetrical but I can live with it this time!  The sentiment was stamped in blue and punched out with the Word Window punch.  A tiny gingham bow, tied with a Bow Easy, was the finishing touch.  This will go into my birthday stash.

Stampin Up So Many Sayings and Bitty Buds; Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous Angie - I love blue and white too, and the wee green accents are just enough...
Blessings
Maxine