Sunday, February 11, 2018

Celebrating You

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Michele Reynolds aka Michelerey....congrats, Michele!!!  Wow, Michele has over 4000 photos in her gallery....there were so many that I fell in love with!  I was looking for inspiration to help me create a birthday card for my Step-Dad.....this gorgeous card was perfect!  I used the ink, spray and smash technique with navy blue and turquoise inks......somehow the panel came out looking purple, so I dug out some Vintage Violet cardstock (retired) for the card base.  Once the inked panel was dry, it was cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles.  The sentiment is from 'Celebrating You'.  There was a piercing template on my desk, so I decided to use piercing under the 'Dragonfly Single' instead of twine.  Turquoise enamel dots and ink splatters were added to match the water-colored dragonfly.

ODBD Celebrating You, ODBD Dragonfly Single, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This is really lovely! Great background!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Angie - love the circular piercing - it goes so well under the dragonfly.
Blessings
Maxine