Sunday, February 25, 2018

Living Waters Masculine Birthday Card

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Carol aka CreatingInColors......congrats, Carol!  I chose this awesome card to re-create today.  Instead of the 'Safe Travels' set by ODBD, I chose the 'Living Waters' set, along with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies for framing.  I switched sides with the sentiment and added two silver brads to balance it out.

ODBD Living Waters, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett



1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

Hey there, girlfriend! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog the other day. I tried to email you but cannot find your email. I wanted to touch base and see how you are! I am going to have a stroll through the blog here....and look at all your incredible work! Hugs and love!!!

G.