Saturday, February 24, 2018

Strength and Dignity

Antique Farmhouse Decorator Paper Blue & White
Happy Saturday, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Antique Farmhouse site....I am a sucker for royal blue, so I chose this gorgeous designer paper for inspiration.  For my card, I used a set which I had not used in years, 'Mom' by Our Daily Bread designs.  The floral corner image was stamped multiple times using masking and a butterfly was cut with the ODBD Custom Bitty Butterflies Dies set.  Sequins were added for embellishments.

ODBD Mom, ODBD Custom Bitty Butterflies Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Angie - love how you have stamped around the corner of the card so seamlessly.
Blessings
Maxine