Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Birthday Balloons

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 595
Hi, everyone!  This week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast is super fun!!!  I love when the layouts are versatile like this one!  My card is very simple....no explanations needed....just basic die cutting, stamping, sponging, and paper piercing.  I have used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs: ODBD Birthday Bash Paper Collection, ODBD Birthday Brights Paper Collection, Sending My Love (stamp/die duos), and the ODBD Custom Balloons and Streamers Dies.  Baker's twine and blue gems are my only embellishments.

ODBD Sending My Love Stamp/Die Duo, ODBD Custom Balloons and Streamers Dies, ODBD Birthday Bash Paper Collection, ODBD Birthday Brights Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!  Make sure you come back at 8 am for the Our Daily Bread designs June New Releases!!  Woo hoo!!

Blessings,


ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: