Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Garden of Life

Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 598
Hi, everyone!  This week I have combined Splitcoast's Sketch Challenge #598 with the Color Challenge 588 which is Perfect Plum, Smoky Slate, and Pink Pirouette (I did not choose the dessert option of creating my own background, however).  I have used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs for my card:  Zinnia Set (flower and sentiment), ODBD Custom Zinnia and Leaves Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Majestic Medallion Dies, and the ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies. The zinnia flower was stamped in Stazon Stone Gray, then colored with sponge daubers; I did use a touch of yellow in the center, so the challenge police may come calling! :)

ODBD Zinnia (flower and sentiment), ODBD Custom Zinnia and Leaves Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Majestic Medallion Dies, ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: