Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Stamping....my Fave!!

Happy Saturday, everyone!!!  Saturday morning is my most favorite time to stamp, since I don't have to go to work (yay!) and also because I LOVE to play along with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast.  Today's challenge is to find an item from the Winter Water Factory store......I really like the crisp navy and white design of this adorable dress, so I created a birthday card with the "Fishing Net Background" and "The Waves on the Sea" stamps from Our Daily Bread designs.

ODBD "The Waves on the Sea" and "Fishing Net Background" Card Designer Angie Crockett

Also this morning, I created a card using the pine branch from the "ODBD Fancy Foliage" die set as a tree.....I love using stamps and dies in ways which they were not originally intended!  I love getting the most out of every stamping tool I own!  Though I'm a bit late, this card is for the Featured Stamper Challenge from last Sunday.....Joyce aka ashjoy has a fabulous gallery and I fell in love with this super cute card.  The scripture verse I have used is from the "Pickles" set.  The designer papers I used are both from the Prima "Sunkiss" 6x6 pack.....I love the country feel to it!

ODBD "Pickles" (verse) and ODBD "Fancy Foliage" Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Have a very blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Gasp Angie...two SUPER cards...I just love the ship...and such an awesome verse!! and a super cute way to do a tree...it WORKS!! Awesome!!

Jan Marie said...

Angie, you are amazing! Years ago, I was astounded at the intricate, elaborate detail in your cards and now you've gone CAS and they are just as astounding! Beautiful work! The tree is so clever and the masculine monochromatic is magnificent! Hugs and blessings! Mwaaah!

JD/ Jill said...

Both cards are so nicely done!