Saturday, August 3, 2013

Blessings Come Down!

Hello!  I have another card to share which I made for quite a few challenges over at Splitcoast.  Can't share the details of the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges I have used, but I can tell you that the Friday Free 4 All Challenge is to use arrows....I cut "arrow" shapes from the grosgrain ribbon and there are arrows in the sentiment from the ODBD set, "Blessings".

ODBD "Blessings" Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by again!  I've got more stamping to do today, so there might be another post later....just wanted to warn you! :)

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Angie, I just saw this in the ODBD gallery! It's gorgeous! I love the papers you chose and the arrows you cut...wow! They are fabulous! What a gorgeous card! You are amazing!

Mickie said...

Great card, I love that stamp. I must get mine out and use it!!