Friday, August 16, 2013

'Unfrogettable' Name Frame and Card

Hi, everyone! Today's Friday Free 4 All Challenge is all about "dots"....though I haven't used polka dots, the toad stools have plenty of dots instead. This is a baby shower gift and card.


For the nameframe, I used Stampin Up' Headline Alphabet' and 'Unfrogettable'.  The designer paper is SU also, but has been retired for many years.....I'll be sad when my stash runs out!


For the card, I combined the 'Unfrogettable' set with a sentiment from the Our Daily Bread designs 'Noah's Ark' set.



Thank for stopping by!

Blessings,

2 comments:

Jan Marie said...

This is so hopping cute!! What fun!!

Unknown said...

Love your frog cards. I love this stamp set and regret not having got it. I likenhow you used it. Thes ecards are adorable.