Saturday, July 13, 2013

Remembering With You

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Today I have a one layer, clean and simple sympathy card to share with you.  I will be submitting this to several challenges at Splitcoast Stampers from this week.  The Clean and Simple Challenge on Monday was to use masking on your OLC, one layer card.....I cut out a scratch paper mask of my image in order to sponge the baby blue around and within the calla image, then removed the mask and colored the lily with markers.  Today's Inspiration Challenge is to choose a photo from The Pastry Studio.....I chose this beautiful "Mary" wedding cake with the blue ribbon and callas....so elegant (and yummy)!  I have also incorporated this week's Queen for the Day Challenge.....choose a queen from A to B and choose a card to case.......I chose this gorgeous one layer card from Lynn aka allee's gallery (though I did add ribbon at the top).  Lynn is super sweet and has a fabulous gallery full of beauty (and lots of ODBD cards too)!!


ODBD "Loving Memories" Card Designer Angie Crockett

This beautiful set is "Loving Memories" by Our Daily Bread designs.....I use this a lot for sympathy cards because of the lovely calla lilies and there are many different sentiments to choose from.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a beautiful weekend!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love the stamp!!!

Natalie said...

A gorgeous card, my friend!! God bless!