Thursday, October 19, 2023

Grateful To Call You Mom

Hi, everyone! This week's Color Challenge over at Splitcoast is to use Real Red, Lemon Lolly, Pool Party, and Old Olive. I don't have Lemon Lolly yet, so I used Daffodil Delight. This card was created for my Step-Mom. I used some stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink which I picked up earlier this year. All of the flowers and leaves were die cut from white cardstock and colored with sponges or blending brushes....needless to say my hands were super inky!  Multiple flowers were cut out so I will ink up more flowers in different colors and share them with you! The background panel was cut out with the Matting Rectangle Die by Divinity Designs LLC; the Blending Brushes are also from DD.

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Angie - love how you have used the colours. That is one wonderful sentiment also
Blessings
Maxine