Friday, October 6, 2023

Divinity Designs LLC October New Release!

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the New Release party for Divinity Designs LLC! Below are just a few of the MANY new goodies from the New Release which I have used in my samples for today. To see them all, please visit the store HERE!
For my first sample, I used blue foil cardstock, white shimmer paper, and silver metallic cardstock to make it as ICY as possible!!  The new Snowflake Layering Combo 2 Dies are so fun!!  I love that you can use as few or as many layers as you want....I only used five of the six.  On the bottom background layer, you can see a hint of a pattern from the Watercolor Winter Slimline Paper Pad....I chose it for the blue tones. The Square Card Base with Layer Die set was used for the card base and the sentiment from the Penguins Stamp/Die Duos set was layered onto a Pierced Circle and Circle for a mat.  A Blending Brush added light blue ink to the panel. Foam Mounting Tape was used for each layer to give dimension.
My second card design was in my mind the moment I saw these awesome Stained Glass Pumpkins Square Card Fronts!  I didn't want to waste any of the scene, so I used three Square Dies to cut apart the scene, lined the edges with a gold pen, then popped them up with Foam Mounting Tape onto a card base cut with the Square Card Base with Layer Die set. The largest panel has one layer of foam tape, the 2nd has 2 and the center has 3 layers.  I chose the Thank You with Layers Dies for the sentiment with gold foil and copper foil cardstock. Three gold brads were added as a simple embellishment.

Thanks for visiting! 

Blessings,

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Two amazing cards Angie - that layered snowflake is so striking, and there is so much detail in each layer... I really appreciate that you used the pumpkin paper for a thank you card, and not halloween - it is so refreshing to see that.
Blessings
Maxine