Saturday, October 14, 2023

Birthday Floral

Hi, everyone! This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from Annie Selke.....I chose this gorgeous photo....the combination of pink and orchid tones in the bouquet got me!  I needed a fairly quick card for my niece, so I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Altenew set, Nostalgic Florals, with pink, then colored the stamen with a yellow marker and sealed them with a clear glaze pen. The coordinating stencils were used to color the images with sponges and Blending Brushes (from Divinity Designs LLC).  A Blending Brush was also used for the edges of the card base. The sentiment is from the XOXO & More Die set from Altenew. Coordinating enamel dots were used for the finishing touch.

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Angie - love your shading on the flower - that is stunning
Blessings
Maxine