Sunday, March 19, 2023

Warm and Beachy

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Erin aka erinbh....congrats, Erin!  I chose this awesome palm tree card to case today.  I had a scrap piece of SU designer paper just large enough to use a rectangle die to cut the edges.  I used the MISTI to line up the stamps from 'Paradise Palms' so that I could stamp onto the card base multiple times and onto the designer paper multiple times in order to get full coverage.  The palm tree stamps were inked with markers so it took a couple of rounds to get the colors I wanted.  I didn't pop up the layer so that it would be flat for mailing.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this card Angie - your palm trees look so realistic!
Blessings
Maxine