Friday, March 3, 2023

Floral Birthday x 3

Hi, everyone!  This week's Friday Free4All Challenge over at Splitcoast is 'Overstamping'....one of my FAVE techniques!!  I created three similar cards very quickly (thanks to my MISTI!) using the same stamps and papers.  The stamp set is one of my favorite older sets from Divinity Designs LLC, called 'Fragrance'.  The flower image was lightly inked with lavender and stamped onto white.  The sentiment was then 'over-stamped' in black. While the image panels were still in the die, light sponging was added around the edges.  The gorgeous designer paper is 'Floral Favorites' Slimline Paper Pad and here are the dies used: Pierced Squares, Squares, Pierced Rectangles, Matting Rectangle, and A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Three beautiful cards Angie - love your over-stamping, it is a technique I don't use, but you have inspired me. Beautiful paper to accent the gorgeous panels.
Blessings
Maxine