Tuesday, January 24, 2023

CAS Birthday Flowers


Hi, everyone!  This week's Color Challenge over at Splitcoast was perfect to make a quick birthday card.  The stamp set I chose is 'Flowing Flowers' by Stampin Up.  The image was colored with markers and stamped using the MISTI to make sure I had good coverage.  The leaves were stamped first in green, then I used a marker to add a touch of purple.  The circle frame was cut with the following dies from Divinity Designs LLC: Scalloped Circles and Circles.  I did not add the Color Challenge dessert option of ribbon since I wanted the card to be flat for mailing.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card - love the almost ethereal look to the flower Angie
Blessings
Maxine