Friday, January 13, 2023

New Home Celebration

Hi, everyone!  This week's Friday Free4All Challenge theme over at Splitcoast is 'Celebrate!'.....my card today is for my nephew who just moved into a new home.  I looked up photos of the house online and re-created the actual door; the house is gray and white with black accents, so that is how I created the card. The dies I used are from Divinity Designs LLC: Mini Slimline Scalloped Rectangles, Mini Slimline Rectangles, Mini Slimline Card Base, Letter Board, and the door panels were cut with the Belly Band Dies set. A large silver brad was used for the door knob.


Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,


Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

An awesome card Angie - it is decidedly dramatic!!
Blessings
Maxine