Sunday, March 27, 2022

Minnie Mouse Birthday

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Cindy H....congrats, Cindy!!  When I saw this adorable card, it reminded me that I had not used this Minnie pre-made die-cut I bought at a scrapbooking booth last year at a stamp show.  Instead of red and yellow like Cindy's card, I coordinated the colors with the Minnie die-cut.  I used the following items from Divinity Designs LLC to create the card: 'Princess' stamp set (retired), A2 Thin Pierced Frame Die, Layering Hearts Dies, Clouds and Raindrops Dies (tiny hearts and clouds), Grass Hill Die, Blending Brushes, and Foam Mounting Tape. A yellow bow tied with the Bow Easy was the finishing touch.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Angie - love the Minnie die cut - that is so sweet
Blessings
Maxine

Kelley Holland said...

Adorbs!!!