Saturday, March 19, 2022

Spring Garden Shed

Melinda Magyar

 

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from 'Fine Art America'......when I saw this awesome garden shed, it reminded me that I had not used the 'Garden Shed' set from Stampin Up which I bought last year. Yesterday's Friday Free4All Challenge was 'Hello, Spring', so I will also submit to that challenge as well. The image was stamped on white with Stazon Jet Black, colored with markers and Blending Brushes, then cut out with a Double Stitched Squares Die from Divinity Designs LLC. The sentiment was cut out with the Sentiment Strips 2 Dies. This will be a birthday card for my niece.  I colored the shed in yellow and purple since those are her fave colors.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that garden shed stamp Angie, and your colouring is superb. That sentiment is a great one!
Blessings
Maxine