Friday, April 1, 2022

Hello, My Friend!

Hi, everyone!  Today's Friday Free4All Challenge over at Splitcoast is to make a card for one of your crafty friends....this is for my friend, Sandy, who is very creative but does not do anything online.  I have used the 'Blossoms in Bloom' set from Stampin Up.  This set has intricate layering dies, but I tend to grab it for quick, CAS cards instead. I used the MISTI for the large flower stamp to make sure that they all stamped well.  The stamp was inked with a pad, then the centers sponged with a darker color.  Once the card was removed from the MISTI, the yellow centers and green leaves were stamped.  Gems were added for a finishing touch.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A lovely card Angie - love that floral image and how you have used it
Blessings
Maxine