Monday, January 7, 2019

Triple Challenge Stencil Stamping

Hi, everyone!  My clean and simple card today covers three challenges over at Splitcoast.  This week's Featured Stamper is one of my Divinity Designs designer sisters, Kathy Schweinfurth aka dani114....congrats, Kathy!  I chose this gorgeous stenciled card to case, changing the stencil, colors, and scripture verse.  Today's Technique Lover's Challenge is to create a monochromatic design....I chose three shades of turquoise for my card.  Today's Clean and Simple Challenge is to use stenciling....I used the 'Stencil Stamping' Technique for my CAS card.  The 'Petals' Mixed Media Stencil was inked with two different shades of turquoise, then spritzed with water and pressed onto a white cardstock panel which was cut out with the DD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies. The scripture verse is from the 'Peach Branch' stamp set and the butterflies were cut out with the DD Custom Bitty Butterflies Dies.  Clear gemstones were added on the butterflies and below the scripture.  This card was so quick and easy that I made two cards just alike....yay!!

Divinity Designs: Peach Branch, Petals Mixed Media Stencil, Pierced Rectangles Dies, Bitty Butterflies Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

Divinity Designs Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your background on this gorgeous card Angie - and the way you have placed the verse and butterflies to make a fabulous sketch. I may have to case the sketch, you have inspired me
Blessings
Maxine