Sunday, March 19, 2017

My Light and Salvation

Hi, everyone! This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is a former design team sister of mine from Our Daily Bread designs, super talented DJ Rants.....congrats, DJ!!!!  I chose this awesome masculine card to case....I loved the offset panels and the large fish design element in the corner.  To conserve on paper, I don't make square cards often these days, so I changed her design to an A2.  To keep my card flat for mailing, I decided to leave off the ribbon.  This is a birthday card for one of my nephews.  The lighthouse image from 'Light of the World' was inked in navy, 'stamped off', then stamped onto a white panel cut with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.  The scripture verse was stamped in red over the image after the panel was sponged with kraft ink. The anchor from the 'You Anchor Me' Stamp/Die Duos set was die cut from kraft and stenciled in red.  The nautical designer paper is from the ODBD Nautical Paper Collection.

ODBD Light of the World, ODBD You Anchor Me Stamp/Die Duos, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Nautical Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: