Friday, April 8, 2016

Polka Dot Posies for My Friend

Hi, everyone!  When you subscribe to the Fan Club at Splitcoast Stampers, there are monthly challenges and special events throughout the year in which you may participate.  My card today will be submitted to a couple of the monthly challenges.  For my card, I dusted off an old Stampin Up set, called Polka-Dot Posies since it fit so well with the Fan Club Inspiration challenge which included red, black, polka dots, and more.  The flower was stamped in red, overstamped the flower center in black, then fussy cut and popped up over the background which was stamped several times with the sentiment stamp then dry embossed with a polka dot folder.  Gingham ribbon, red button, and paper piercing were added for embellishments.

Stampin Up Polka-Dot Posies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

Angie Crockett

No comments: