Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Living Water

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 590
Hi, everyone!  The layout of this week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast screamed "masculine card" to me, so I used it to create this birthday card for my father in law.  I have used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs for my card: the old mill image and scripture stamp are both from the 'Living Water' set; the birthday sentiment is from 'Little Girls', ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Circles Dies, and ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies.

ODBD Living Water, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Circles Dies, ODBD Little Girls, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: