Sunday, August 9, 2015

Clean and Simple Boho Cross

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Dena aka drekow....congrats, Dena!!  What a wonderful gallery!!  I chose this CAS beauty for inspiration.  I'm trying to create more cards with lots of open space....my tired brain can't handle too many layers nowadays! :)   For my one layer card, I decided to go with a one layer pink card, stamped the ODBD 'Boho Cross' and sentiment from 'Boho Blessings' in black, then colored with a pink marker. As on Dena's card, the only embellishment used was one gemstone.  I will also be submitting this for one of the Dare To Get Dirty challenges.

ODBD Boho Cross, ODBD Boho Blessings, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for dropping by!

Blessings,

NCC and ODBD Designer Angie Crockett