Saturday, August 15, 2015

Boho Butterfly Blessings

Hi, everyone!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Best Business Cards Pinterest board....I chose the paisley design in this group. I chose to use the following products from Our Daily Bread designs for my card: butterfly and sentiment from 'Boho Blessings', ODBD Custom 'Fancy Fritillary' Dies, ODBD Custom 'Stitched Ovals', ODBD Custom 'Ovals' Dies, and the ODBD Custom 'Boho Background' Dies set.  I used some swirly pearls from my stash for a little flair.

ODBD Boho Blessings, ODBD Custom Fancy Fritillary Dies, ODBD Custom Boho Background Dies, ODBD Custom Stitched Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

NCC and ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: